Melbourne Victory going to test Newcastle Jets in an A-League encounter.
Melbourne Victory FC will welcome their guests from football club Newcastle Jets for an 2017/2018 A-League Round 13 fixture on December 29 at 8:50 am GMT. Who will win: Newcastle or Melbourne? Read it in our free preview with detailed predictions and betting tips from expert writers. The football game featuring Melbourne Victory and Newcastle Jets will take place at the AAMI Park in Melbourne, Australia. As the summary of this article, there will be an accurate prediction of the result of the Melbourne Victory vs Newcastle Jets clash with necessary statistics.
Melbourne Victory have been stuck to the 5th position of the 2017/2018 A-League table with 16 points after 12 matches. The Melbournians have achieved 4 wins, 4 draws, as well as suffered the same number of defeats. The footballers of Kevin Muscat have scored 16 goals but conceded 17 so far. Melbourne Victory have been the worst home side of the 2017/2018 A-League championship with a 0-2-3 record and 4:7 goal difference prior to the encounter in question.
Melbourne Victory will be forced to compete without playmaker Mitch Austin and regular defender James Donachie. But another defender Mark Milligan is already back after an injury and fully fit. The Victoria residents celebrated a 1:0 victory in a local derby against Melbourne City at the same AAMI Park stadium but formally they were guests that day. Nevertheless, it shows that they now know how to win here at last.
Newcastle Jets chase the league leaders, Sydney FC, trailing them 5 points. 26 ones after 12 rounds have been brought to the Novocastrians via 8 wins and 2 draws. The squad under command of manager Ernie Merrick have been firing on full cylinders in a free-scoring mode completing a 29:13 goal difference. There is no exception for their away performance as the visitors from New South Wales can boast of 4 wins out of 5 netting 12 goals.
For Newcastle Jets there are numerous missings for this voyage. Goalkeeper Jack Duncan, defenders Daniel Georgievski, Nick Cowburn, forwards Ronald Vargas and Roy O'Donovan are all suffer from injuries. However it insignificantly diminshes their offensive power as the visitors have a plenty of selection upfront.
Head-to-Head statistics of Newcastle Jets and Melbourne Victory. These two teams have met in 42 competitive matches. Either club has recorded 16 wins, also there have been 10 draws.
Prediction for the match Melbourne Victory vs Newcastle Jets on December 29. Such a storming mood of Newcastle Jets still isn't fully reflected in betting odds. Bookmakers offer up to 3.80 for an away win. A draw is quoted at 3.75 while a Melbourne's victory exceeds 2.05. The correct score forecast for the game Melbourne Victory vs Newcastle Jets is predicted at 1:0.
Newcastle Jets should keep up their great form and past through the shaky defence of Melbourne Victory. The visiting side most likely to earn valuable points in a high-scoring affair. Hence our prediction and betting tip is the guests team total over 1 goal. Bet it with Pinnacle at 1.90* and get uncuttable high limits and fast payouts as a bonus.
|Please support us with sharing this preview:|
- Prediction for Betting on Bourg Peronnas vs Stade de Reims 19/01/2018. The struggling to continue for Bourg Peronnas
- Prediction for Betting on Brest vs Lens 19/01/2018. Too wasteful Brest
- Betting Prediction on Iraq vs UAE 02/01/2018. Well-balanced Iraq
- Prediction for Betting on Qatar vs Bahrain 29/12/2017. Obligatory win for Qatar
- Parma vs Spezia Match Prediction on 27/12/2017. Weak guests to visit Parma
- Oostende vs Genk 27/12/2017. Predictions for Belgians
- Prediction for Iraq vs Qatar on 26/12/2017. Injury crisis for Iraqis
- Northeast United vs Mumbai City Match Prediction on 20/12/2017. Improvements of Northeast Utd
- Poland U21 vs Sweden U21 19/06/2017 Prediction. Basic vulnerability of Poland
- Brann vs Stabaek 19/06/2017 Prediction. Influential returns for Brann
- Prediction for Cameroon vs Chile at the FIFA Confederations Cup. Experiments of Cameroon
- Prediction for Poland U21 vs Slovakia U21 on 16/06/2017. Enigmatic abilities of Poland