Switzerland versus Japan. Predictions, forecasts, betting tips, statistics and odds
|GMT 19:00 on June 8|
|Switzerland against Japan in bookmakers' odds|
|Switzerland vs Japan correct score prediction|
|Switzerland and Japan recent results|
|03/06/2018 Spain - Switzerland 1:1||30/05/2018 Japan - Ghana 0:2|
|27/03/2018 Switzerland - Panama 6:0||27/03/2018 Japan - Ukraine 1:2|
|23/03/2018 Greece - Switzerland 0:1||23/03/2018 Mali - Japan 1:1|
|12/11/2017 Switzerland - Northern Ireland 0:0||16/12/2017 Japan - South Korea 1:4|
|09/11/2017 Northern Ireland - Switzerland 0:1||12/12/2017 Japan - China 2:1|
|Switzerland versus Japan head to head statistics|
|latest h2h matches|
|11/09/2007 Switzerland 3:4 Japan|
Analysis and Reasons for Switzerland vs Japan Betting Forecast
Switzerland: Info, Team News and Lineup
The Swiss national team have enjoyed a positive string of results including a honorable draw at mighty Spain (1:1) five days ago. Not everything is bright for coach Vladimir Petković however, as he is forced to cope with absense of Admir Mehmedi who still suffers after an injury and some fitness issues of Granit Xhaka. These two are forwards. Except them, the core of the Alpine squad has been more or less the same already for two years that means well-organized teamwork and mutual understanding on the pitch which result in only 1 loss in past 15 matches.
Switzerland Stats and Facts
Die Nati experienced a nice WC'2018 qualifying campaign where they finished second in the Group B with the equal number of points (27) with Portugal. However Switzerland had a big advantage in the ranking of runners-up so the Swiss never worried about their promotion even if missing the top spot in the group. The preparation matches just continue this trend. This friendly encounter with Japan is the final rehearsal for Switzerland before their start in Mundial on June 17.
Japan: Info, Team News and Lineup
In April 2018 the Japan Football Association sacked the coach Vahid Halilhodžić. Replacing him, Akira Nishino stepped up having very few time and test matches to improve the team before the World Cup. The new commander finally didn't change the squad much, deciding to rely mostly on the experienced and proven fighters like Shinji Okazaki (112 caps), captain Makoto Hasebe (109), Yūto Nagatomo (101), Keisuke Honda (94) and so on. However, there are some forced changes due to injuries of Yasuyuki Konno (93), Hiroshi Kiyotake (44) and Yu Kobayashi who were featured in the preliminary squad but eventually miss the Russian event.
Japan Stats and Facts
The Japanese can't show much optimism regarding their recent results. Although the AFC Confederation qualification came pretty easy for Japan (first place in the Group B with 7 points gap from non-advance zone), the performance has been far from convincing. It goes only worse in recent friendlies for the Samurai Blue. Coach Akira Nishino certainly still has a lot of work trying to fix as much as possible in the rest dozen of days. The final chance for experiments will be on June 12 in a friendly against Paraguay to take place in Austria.
Switzerland vs Japan Accurate Prediction
For Switzerland it looks more like a training where they need almost nothing except gaining a practice for some bench players and avoiding injuries. While the Asians still have a lot to prove and work on. So we recommend to consider an away asian handicap, for example, Japan +1 @1.62. Bet it with Pinnacle.
|Please support us with sharing this preview:|
- Egypt vs Uruguay Predictions on 2018/06/15 and Betting Tips with Odds
- Prediction & Preview - Russia vs Saudi Arabia 2018/06/14 - News, Odds, Forecasts
- Poland vs Lithuania Expert Prediction with Odds and Preview
- Prediction & Preview - Belgium vs Costa Rica 2018/06/11 - News, Odds, Forecasts
- Expert Predictions - Austria vs Brazil 2018/06/10 - Lineups, Odds, Forecasts
- Prediction for Betting - Hungary vs Australia 2018/06/09 - Forecasts, Odds, Lineups
- Predictions for Betting - Poland vs Chile - Tips, Odds, Forecasts
- Holstein Kiel vs 1. FC Union Berlin 23/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Awaiting goals in Kiel
- FC Ingolstadt 04 vs SV Sandhausen 23/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Uncomfortable ground for Ingolstadt
- 1. FC Nürnberg vs SSV Jahn Regensburg 23/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Bavarian derby in Nuremberg
- VfL Bochum vs MSV Duisburg 23/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Mediocre form of Bochum
- Brisbane Roar FC vs Ceres-Negros F.C. 23/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Easy task for Brisbane Roar
DISCLAIMER We do not provide any form of gambling. The material displayed above is provided "as is", without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. We accept no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or related to the use of the content of this website. Please gamble responsibly!