Iceland vs Croatia 11/06/2017 Prediction. Pick up our new football predictions and detailes betting tips with team news and analysis. This is a forecast for an Iceland vs Croatia qualification match going to be played on June 11 at the Laugardalsvöllur stadium in Reykjavík.
Iceland versus Croatia. Betting tips, predictions, forecasts
Which team is better? Who will win? Our preview for Iceland and Croatia to kick-off at 18:45 GMT will help with prediction for free.
|Football. FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifiers. Europe. Group I. Matchday 6
June 11 GMT
|betting tips bookmakers' odds|
|the most probable correct score prediction according to bookies|
|28/03/2017 Iceland - Iceland 0:1||28/05/2017 Mexico - Croatia 1:2|
|24/03/2017 Kosovo - Iceland 1:2||28/03/2017 Estonia - Croatia 3:0|
|09/02/2017 Mexico - Iceland 1:0||24/03/2017 Croatia - Ukraine 1:0|
|15/01/2017 Iceland - Chile 0:1||14/01/2017 China - Croatia 2:1|
|10/01/2017 China - Iceland 0:2||11/01/2017 Chile - Croatia 2:1|
|head to head statistics|
|latest h2h matches|
|12/11/2016 CRO ISL 2:0|
|19/11/2013 CRO ISL 2:0|
|15/11/2013 ISL CRO 0:0|
|03/09/2005 ISL CRO 1:3|
|26/03/2005 CRO ISL 4:0|
Coach Heimir Hallgrímsson worthily continues the work of his predecessor Lars Lagerbäck who got raised the national team of Iceland to unprecedented heights in major tournaments. We all remember well the furor that it delivered at Euro 2016. At the 2018 World Cup qualifying campaign the Strákarnir okkar are chasing their today's opponents for the top spot of the Group I trailing by 3 points and currently occupying the 2nd position. Injured key forward Kolbeinn Sigþórsson from Galatasaray won't be able to play for the hosts.
Forecasts for Croatia
The Blazers also left a memorable mark at Euro 2016 beating Spain in the group (2:1) but were eliminated in the first round of play-offs by future champions Portugal (0:1). It didn't ruin the solid team of Ante Čačić and it still represent a great threat. The Croats are leading in the WC 2018 Qualificational Group I with 13 points and only single goal conceded in 5 matches. As for team news, the visiting side will miss influential midfielder Ivan Rakitić as well as forwards Andrej Kramarić, Marko Pjaca, defenders Vedran Ćorluka, Šime Vrsaljko and goalkeeper Danijel Subašić due to injuries.
Betting Tips for Iceland vs Croatia Prediction
Iceland vs Croatia. Betting Tip and Prediction. Considering all those absentees, both Iceland and Croatia look to be pretty harmless in front. It could be predicted a shortage of goals. We suggest a free betting tip - under 2 goals (draw no bet) @2.22*.
Where to bet on Iceland or Croatia?
Where to bet on football? The most liable bookmaker is certainly Pinnacle, with its best odds and highest limits which are never cut down for successful punters. Visit Pinnacle
* - the odds are shown being at the time of posting of Iceland vs Croatia match predictions 11/06/2017 and may fluctuate.
|Please support us with sharing this preview:|
- Egypt vs Uruguay Predictions on 2018/06/15 and Betting Tips with Odds
- Prediction & Preview - Russia vs Saudi Arabia 2018/06/14 - News, Odds, Forecasts
- Poland vs Lithuania Expert Prediction with Odds and Preview
- Prediction & Preview - Belgium vs Costa Rica 2018/06/11 - News, Odds, Forecasts
- Expert Predictions - Austria vs Brazil 2018/06/10 - Lineups, Odds, Forecasts
- Prediction for Betting - Hungary vs Australia 2018/06/09 - Forecasts, Odds, Lineups
- Predictions for Betting - Poland vs Chile - Tips, Odds, Forecasts
- Prediction for Betting - Switzerland vs Japan 2018/06/08 - News, Odds, Forecasts
- 1. FC Nürnberg vs SSV Jahn Regensburg 23/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Bavarian derby in Nuremberg
- FC Ingolstadt 04 vs SV Sandhausen 23/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Uncomfortable ground for Ingolstadt
- Holstein Kiel vs 1. FC Union Berlin 23/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Awaiting goals in Kiel
- VfL Bochum vs MSV Duisburg 23/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Mediocre form of Bochum