Iraq will test the national team of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) in a semi-finals clash of the 2017/2018 Arabian Gulf Cup on January 2 at 17:30 GMT. Who would you predict to win, Iraq or UAE? On our opinion, this is not an easy task, so in this preview, we are considering various factors which would help us to choose a right decision. The mentioned fixture featuring Iraq and UAE will be hosted at the Jaber Al-Ahmad International Stadium in Kuwait City where Iraqis are formally a home side today. Let's figure out an accurate prediction of the result of the Iraq vs UAE encounter with some help of statistics.
Iraq versus UAE. Betting tips, predictions, forecasts, statistics
|Football. 2017/18 Gulf Cup Of Nations. Semi-finals|
|betting tips bookmakers' odds|
|the most probable correct score prediction according to bookies|
|29/12/2017 Iraq - Yemen 3:0||28/12/2017 Kuwait - UAE 0:0|
|26/12/2017 Iraq - Qatar 2:1||25/12/2017 UAE - Saudi Arabia 0:0|
|23/12/2017 Bahrain - Iraq 1:1||22/12/2017 Oman - UAE 0:1|
|13/11/2017 Iraq - Syria 1:1||14/11/2017 UAE - Uzbekistan 1:0|
|05/10/2017 Iraq - Kenya 2:1||10/11/2017 UAE - Haiti 0:1|
|head to head statistics|
UAE and Iraq overview before prediction
Iraq topped the Group B winning Qatar (2:1) and Yemen (3:0), and sharing points with Bahrain (1:1). Despite numerous missings of regular players, the Iraqi coaching staff has been able to find a right balance between the players and tactics on the fly. The Lions of Mesopotamia may hope for the best achievements at the 2017/18 Arabian Gulf Cup of Nations with it. But it dictates the necessity of passing over the Emirates' outfit on the way to the final for the Iraqi football team.
UAE haven't been impressive lately. Nevertheless, despite only one victory they did progress from the Group A due to unexpectedly weak performance of Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. The Alberto Zaccheroni's lads scored only one goal (a 1:0 win against the group winners Oman) but conceded none. So two more scoreless draws were enough to catch a playoff spot for this UAE squad.
Analysis for Iraq vs UAE Betting Forecast
Prediction for the match Iraq vs UAE on January 2. Tight defense is everything for UAE but would it be enough again, to prevail against Iraq? The latter feel more comfortable when there are free zones at the opponents' half. But there will be few to none from the Zayed's sons. Thus our prediction and betting tip goes to under 2 goals. Bet with William Hill at 1.69* and get a bonus up to €100 in free bets.
|Please support us with sharing this preview:|
- Prediction for Betting on Bourg Peronnas vs Stade de Reims 19/01/2018. The struggling to continue for Bourg Peronnas
- Prediction for Betting on Brest vs Lens 19/01/2018. Too wasteful Brest
- Prediction for Betting on Qatar vs Bahrain 29/12/2017. Obligatory win for Qatar
- Prediction for Betting on Melbourne Victory vs Newcastle Jets 29/12/2017. Unsteady home soil for Melbourne
- Parma vs Spezia Match Prediction on 27/12/2017. Weak guests to visit Parma
- Oostende vs Genk 27/12/2017. Predictions for Belgians
- Prediction for Iraq vs Qatar on 26/12/2017. Injury crisis for Iraqis
- Northeast United vs Mumbai City Match Prediction on 20/12/2017. Improvements of Northeast Utd
- Poland U21 vs Sweden U21 19/06/2017 Prediction. Basic vulnerability of Poland
- Brann vs Stabaek 19/06/2017 Prediction. Influential returns for Brann
- Prediction for Cameroon vs Chile at the FIFA Confederations Cup. Experiments of Cameroon
- Prediction for Poland U21 vs Slovakia U21 on 16/06/2017. Enigmatic abilities of Poland